NEMA Firm primarily acquires and assist investors acquire manufactured home communities and self storage facilities throughout the United States through LLC partnerships. Member partners earn a stable monthly return and participate in capital gains when the underlying properties are resold, normally after 10 years. NEMA Firm's offerings provide superior cash flow stability and higher returns compared to other real estate offerings.
NEMA Firm takes a hands-on management approach to commercial real estate investment in all of its communities, with our Management firm rigorously controlling operating expenses while investing in gradual improvements to increase desirability and occupancy. Nema's team has decades of experience and a proven process for maximizing asset value.
Investors receive a guaranteed cash-on-cash preferred return paid monthly on the invested property. Each investment is structured so that the investor can defer income tax on the investment for several years or until the end of the investment’s life cycle
1. No competition from new supply. 99% of municipalities will not approve another mobile home park development. If you own one of the few or only mobile home parks in town, you’re the affordable housing equivalent of Microsoft circa 1997 (monopoly). Compare this to apartment buildings - new developments are started everyday.
2. Demand for affordable housing is insatiable. 51% of U.S. wage earners make less than $30,000 / year. There will always be demand for inexpensive housing in this country. We take pride in increasing the supply of affordable housing for deserving American families.
3. High operating margins, higher profits. The vast majority of our tenants own their respective home (we simply rent them the land). This leads to lower operating expenses and drastically lower turnover costs than apartment buildings.
4. Very few competitors or institutional players. The mobile home park industry is a highly fragmented, inefficient market with the largest players owning less than 3% of the total properties. The overwhelming majority of mobile home parks are owned by "mom and pop", non-professional operators. This is the only remaining real estate asset class still ripe for consolidation.
5. Completely misunderstood and mispriced asset class - our parks are family friendly, safe, attractive communities that are well suited for retirees and working class families. There is no logical reason why mobile home parks should deliver higher returns compared to apartment buildings of similar quality, yet we're not complaning!
If you are interested in investment opportunities please click the link to learn about our opportunities